This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Saturday 9 April 2011

When Rehman sold his sister’s jewels!

“There was a stable change in my life after 1989. My mother gave me the jewels of my sister, which were meant for her marriage. I sold those jewels and with the 4 lakh rupees I got through the sale, I had set up the latest sound recorder-cum-mixer and established a small recording studio. I have never looked back after that. This is an unforgettable moment in my life,” said music legend A R Rehman emotionally.

Rehman was speaking at the release of ‘A R Rehman-the spirit of music,’ a book on his life by well known film chronicler Nasrin Munnni Kabir. The book was released by noted director Mani Ratnam in Mumbai.

0 comments :

Post a Comment