This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Friday 8 April 2011

Shriya to rock at IPL inaugural ceremony

It's official! Shriya Saran will perform at the opening ceremony of the IPL this evening. The actress flew for the much-awaited event from Sri Lanka yesterday.

Talking exclusively to TOI, the actress said, "Yes, I'm performing at the inaugural ceremony. I cannot share details at the moment as there should be an element of surprise for the audience." The big question being asked in industry circles is whether Shriya will dance on stage with SRK, who is also expected to perform at the function.

The actress has taken 36 hours leave from the sets of Deepa Mehta's Winds of Change (based on Salman Rushdie's novel Midnight's Children), which is currently being shot in Sri Lanka. Shriya added, "I could not say no to the offer of performing at IPL, which I consider as an honour, especially after captain MSD's outstanding performance that got us the World Cup. I will be leaving immediately after the match back to Sri Lanka, as I have an early morning shoot on Saturday.

0 comments :

Post a Comment