This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Saturday 9 April 2011

Tamannaah hurt over rumours

Tamannaah is hurt by a pungent rumour doing the rounds in Tollywood circles.

According to the rumours she tortured the producer of her new film 100% Love over her remuneration.

Speaking to reporters in Hyderabad, Tamannaah said that several gossips had emerged when she set foot in the film industry. "But, I never took them seriously. Now, this particular gossip projecting the dispute between me and my producer bothers me."

The heroine maintained that she had absolutely no differences with anyone in the film industry, Telugu or Tamil. "In fact, I never fix my remuneration. I like the way the producers fix the amount based on my demand. Moreover, the producer of 100% Love is very much happy that I am dubbing," she said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment