This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Monday 4 April 2011

Take it easy policy: Prabhu Deva

Prabhu Deva celebrates his birthday today (April 3).

The noted choreographer turned actor-director is on a high after his Urumi directed by Santhosh Sivan is turning out to be a hit and his performance is being appreciated by one and all. 

He is currently directing an untitled film with Vishal and Sameera Reddy in the lead in Chennai.

Come August and Prabhu will start work on Sanjay Leela Bhansali produced Hindi film with Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead.

And back home, his Engeyum Kadhal snapped by Sun Pictures is ready for release.

The title card of the film in the trailer shows his name as Prabhu Dheva and when quizzed about an extra 'h' in his name, he grunted: "My spelling was always like this but everyone wrote it as Deva and I never bothered to clarify".

Name change or not, Prabhu has definitely changed. From a media shy person who answers in monosyllables, he is more candid. He says: "I want my films to speak and will not do anything beyond a limit, to promote  myself or my films".

So what is he going to do on his birthday? Says the reticent Prabhu with a smile: "I have Engeyum Kadhal audio function organised by Sun Pictures in the morning and rest of the day, I will be with my parents and loved ones (smiles)".

Finally, we quiz him about how he reacts to media reports regarding his alleged marriage this year to Nayanthara he smiles mischievously, and ducks the question. That's Prabhu Deva for you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment