This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Thursday 21 April 2011

No lip-lock with Salman

Actress Asin is usually someone who never hesitates to speak her mind. Point out to her that reports have been making the rounds in some sections of the media that she has shot for a steamy kissing scene with Salman in “Ready” (a remake of the Telugu hit “Ready” and Tamil hit “Uthamaputhiran”) and will be donning a bikini in “Housefull 2,” and all that you get in return is a laugh.
Says she, “I am quite amused by these rumours. I am glad that people who know me do not believe such trash. “Ready” is a family entertain
er and there are no intimate scenes or lip-locks in the film. Sorry to disappoint you, but the bikini news is someone’s fertile imagination and not the truth either!”
Ask her about being Salman’s blue-eyed girl and she says, “Yes, I am fond of Salman. He is a sweetheart. I was unwell and was running a high fever while shooting for the climax portions of “Ready”, and he was the one who would remind me to take my medicines. He would make sure that I have proper food on time.”


0 comments :

Post a Comment