This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Movies, personal life are integral: Anushka

Movies and personal life are different from each other, but they cross the border of each other always, says Anushka.

She observed that it is really a Herculean task to separate personal life from one`s career. 'Even if I go home, I used to get obsessed with films. My parents also sometimes asked me about the happenings on the sets out of curiosity.'

'Later, I took a decision to forget domestic matters when I entered the sets and to forget the sets at home. With the cooperation of my parents, I slowly achieved this. I also sought them to stay away from the shooting sets. I just can`t be natural on the sets in the presence of my parents. When I feel homesick, just a mobile call will do the wonders. Yoga also helped me a lot to overcome the difficulty,' said Anushka.

0 comments :

Post a Comment