This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Friday 29 April 2011

Suriya is my dream hero: Krithi Kharbanda

Tollywood actress Krithi Kharbanda who was recently seen in Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Teen Maar confesses her interest of working in Kollywood.

Krithi Kharbanda has shared her views said “I am really looking forward for a meaty role in Kollywood. If the filmmakers are ready to cast me I will make my Kollywood debut without any hesitations. I love to work in Tamil and if given a chance I want to work with Kollywood handsome hunk Suriya.  My favorite actor is Suriya and I am seriously looking forward to work with him.

Krithi also added “In Tollywood front I am currently doing Mr. Nokia with Manchu Manoj. In future I want to share the screen space with Nagarjuna

0 comments :

Post a Comment