This is a jobs portal You can find all job vacancies like IT jobs,Govt jobs,Railway,Bank,etc....

Friday 15 April 2011

Ileana accepts ‘Shakti’ failure

NTR, Ileana latest film ‘Shakti’ miserably bombed at the box office much to the disappointment of Nandamuri fans.  It is a huge setback to NTR after delivering a super hit film ‘Brindavanam’ earlier.  Hero NTR is disappointed with the outcome, but heroine Ileana is not so deterred with the outcome.

Accepting the failure of the movie, Ileana said she tried her best to justify her character and happy to receive the positive response about her looks in the movie. When asked about the performance, she smartly said there is no scope in the role for the performance. 

Did she accept the movie knowing her character has no prominent role to play in the movie?  “When I heard the story was different and it shaped up differently during the making. Even though I was notified about the changes, I have no say in it” says Ileana

How she justifies charging Bomb for these kind of roles?  “No producer willing to pay me more if I am not worth. I don’ believe in being underpaid in Tollywood or Bollywood. I am not going to slash my remuneration” outbursts  Ileana.

0 comments :

Post a Comment